www.homeforguest.comThis document establishes the general conditions that form an integral part of the contract stipulated between the occupants of the properties, hereinafter YOU and the commercial CANARIAS SPORTS HOLIDAYS SL, with address in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Calle Méndez Nuñez 68, 2-Izq., and provided with CIF B-76577014; from now on HOMEFORGUEST.
When making a reservation, regardless of the hiring channel (directly through the HOMEFORGUEST website, through external websites, agencies or tour operators which HOMEFORGUEST has collaboration with); YOU will accept each and every one of the conditions mentioned below.
1.- PRICES AND FEATURES. The published prices of our accommodations will be specified in euros, for days, weeks or months. In principle, the minimum length of stay is stipulated in 5 nights and may be lower in certain periods of the year in accordance with the general conditions of HOMEFORFGUEST at the time of booking.
Extra expenses such as cleaning, sheets, towels, air conditioning, heating, extra beds, cots, high chairs, transportation service, cook, etc., may not be included in the price, depending on each accommodation and its conditions. If these services are not listed on the rental price, it will be specified before accepting the booking conditions and making the reservation; It will also be indicated on the reservation invoice. The rates for the extra services are the following:
- We charge 50€ (luxury accommodation) 35€ (standard accommodation) extra if you check in between 20:00h. and 12.00h.
- We charge 80€ (luxury accommodation) 50€ (standard accommodation) extra if you check in after 00:00h. and 07.00h.
- We charge 45€ (luxury accommodation) 25€ (standard accommodation) extra for dispensing a baby cot during your stay.
- We charge 20€ extra for dispensing a highchair for babies during the stay.
- We charge 50€ extra for dispensing an additional bed during the stay.
- We charge 50€ (luxury accommodations) 25€ (standard accommodations) extra if check-out is after 10:00h. and until 14.00h.
- We charge 70€ (luxury accommodation) 40€ (standard accommodation) extra if the check-out is after 14:00h. and until 17.00h.
2.- MODIFICATIONS OF PRICES AND FEATURES. The prices and features may, in some cases, be modified which will be communicated at the time of making the reservation and confirmed later in writing.
Should any of these modifications be done after the booking has been done, and affect any essential characteristics of the booking, you will be able to rescind the contract without charge within five days, and the payment made will be refunded. In this case the guest has no right, under any circumstances, to receive any compensation for said cancellation.
3.- CONTRACT CONDITIONS AND PAYMENT. Reservations can be made through the web www.homeforguest.com, by telephone by calling (0034) 922928553 or directly at any HOMEFORGUEST office.
50% of the accommodation amount will be paid, within a maximum period of 4 days from the completion of the reservation. The remaining balance, 50% of the accommodation will be paid 60 days before arrival.
The contracted extras will be paid at the time of the second payment (60 days before arrival) or during the entry if indicated by HOMEFORGUEST in writing, before the delivery of the keys. Payments can be made by bank transfer, card (VISA OR MASTERCARD) or cash.
In case of default on payment in a maximum of 4 calendar days, HOMEFORGUEST reserves the right to cancel the reservation without prior notice.
4.- CANCELLATIONS. In the event that YOU cancel the reservation, the following concepts will apply:
- From the moment the reservation is made up to 30 days before the date of entry: FREE cancellation
- 29 days before the entrance: 50% refund of the total amount of the reservation.
- 7 days before the entrance: 100% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- In case of no-show: 100% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged
- In cancellations due to force majeure, a voucher will be issued with a credit equivalent to the amount paid up to the date of the cancellation request: credit of 50% of the total amount of the reservation up to 29 days before the entry, and credit of the total amount of the reservation up to 7 days before the entry.
5.- DEPOSIT. The day of arrival the presentation of a credit card will be mandatory , which will be registered as a guarantee, to respond to the possible breach by the occupants of the obligations outlined in these general conditions, as well as any possible damage and malfunction caused within the leased property. If you do not present any credit card, HOMEFORGUEST reserves the right to prohibit the entry into the accommodation. In the view of this, the tenant might lose the amounts delivered to HOMEFORGUEST as booking deposit.
It is intended that the house is delivered in perfect condition, including furniture and furnishings, at the time of entry if you do not state otherwise in writing at the time of check-in. In case of damage, HOMEFORGUEST will be in charge of assessing the damages and charging your credit card for the replacement of damaged items without prior authorization from you. In this case, HOMEFORGUEST will proceed to charge your card within 20 days from the date of departure from the accommodation and will issue an invoice on your behalf for the total amount of the charge made sending it by email to the address that you provided at the time of making the reservation.
6.- CLIENT OBLIGATIONS AND USAGE RULES. The occupation of the accommodation will be limited to the number of people indicated in the reservation, counting children and babies as persons for the purposes of occupation. HOMEFORGUEST may prohibit the entrance to the accommodation in case of exceeding the number allowed, without generating any right to compensation, or decide to increase the rental price according to the amount it deems appropriate.
The tenant must respect the following mandatory rules:
- Please use common sense during your stay at the villa.
- Respect the rest hours (22.00 - 08.00).
- Smoking is only allowed in the terrace area, outdoors. Never inside the property or in the bedrooms.
- Please, turn off the air conditioner when it is not necessary or when you are not in the house.
- Events and parties are prohibited during the entire stay.
- It is not allowed to eat in the armchairs or in the rooms.
- Pets are not allowed.
- If there is any damage during your stay, please let us know so we can fix it before the next guest arrives.
- The guest must ensure when leaving the accommodation that everything is completely closed (doors and windows).
- Do not litter in the toilet. Please use the trash
- Only the number of people allowed and declared in the reservation can stay in the home. If there are more people, only in the event that it is possible, they will have to pay an additional cost in cash at the time of check-in.
In case of negligence, inappropriate behavior or breach of any of the rules detailed here, HOMEFORGUEST reserves the right to cancel the rental contract with immediate effect and without prior notice, which may result in the total loss of the deposit and the rental amount.
The presence of animals will only be authorized when requested at the time of booking and their acceptance confirmed in writing. In case it is found that the occupant has introduced one or more animals not authorized during the stay, HOMEFORGUEST reserves the right to cancel the rental contract with immediate effect and without prior notice, which may cause the total loss of the deposit and of the rental amount.
7.- MAINTENANCE AND CONSERVATION. The accommodation will be delivered in perfect state of use and conservation, not being able to change or alter its decoration.
At the time of the ckeck-out the accommodation must be in the same conditions in which it was received, so the property must be clean and tidy, without the remains of garbage that will have to be removed by the occupant. Wardrobes and refrigerators must be emptied.
Disorder and remains of dirt and garbage will be penalized with a deduction from the deposit of:
Between € 100 and € 200 for homes less than 100m2 or 1/2 rooms.
Between € 150 and € 300 for homes between 100m2 and 150m2 or 3/4 rooms.
Between € 1300 and € 500 for homes over 150m2 or 4/6 o more rooms.
These amounts may be charged from the credit card provided by YOU at the time of check-in. In case of non-return or loss of keys or garage controls, HOMEFORGUEST will be forced to deduct from the deposit a minimum amount of 25 euros in the case of keys and 50 € for each control not returned. In this case, HOMEFORGUEST will proceed to charge your card within 20 days from the date of departure from the accommodation and will issue an invoice on your behalf for the total amount of the charge made, sending it by email to the address facilitated at the time of making the reservation.
8.- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT. The check-in will be made between 3:00 p.m. and at 8:00 p.m., picking up the keys at the offices of HOMEFORGUEST and paying the entire outstanding amount, including the extras contracted. In the event that the occupant arrives outside this time slot, a supplement of € 50 will be applied, which you must pay in cash.
Check-out will take place before 10:00, and you must deliver the keys at the HOMEFORGUEST offices. At the time of entering the accommodation, you must submit:
1.- Reservation confirmation voucher.
2.- National Document, Passport of all guests (including children).
3.- Credit card *
*Under no circumstances, debit cards are accepted.
9.- IMPUTABLE RESPONSIBILITIES OF HOMEFORGUEST. In the event that the accommodation booked, due to unforeseen reasons not attributable to HOMEFORGUEST or any major emergency, could not be occupied, HOMEFORGUEST agrees to seek an alternative solution with similar characteristics and price. If this is not feasible due to the lack of available accommodations or because you reject all the proposals offered, all amounts paid will be refunded without you being entitled to any compensation for this reason.
10.- INCIDENCES AND CLAIMS. Despite having carefully prepared our catalog and having controlled all our accommodations, it could happen that the lodging is not completely satisfactory for you. In this case, you must notify it within 48 hours from the day of your entry. HOMEFORGUEST has an emergency service 24 hours a day, and will try to solve the problem as quickly as possible.
It is important that the guest assumes and understands that the existence of incidents is inherent to the own use of the property and in some occasions their appearance is impossible to foresee (example: problems with septic tank, problems with boilers, broken faucets , electrical failures, etc.) and in some cases they may be beyond our control (example: general blackouts, construction works in the neighborhood, noise from neighbors or animals, existence of insects, etc.).
The HOMEFORGUEST team is at your disposal during the entire period of your stay to resolve all issues and help you enjoy a happy stay.
11.- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY. HOMEFORGUEST will not assume any responsibility for possible modifications that affect the accommodation or its surroundings not directly controllable by HOMEFORGUEST. The occupant acknowledges that he or she can not claim any penalty for any of the following anomalies provided that they could not be expected or prevented by HOMEFORGUEST:
- Construction works: The accommodations are usually private properties of different individual owners and are usually located in large residential areas. They are not usually found in tourist complexes, therefore, although it is unlikely, it could potentially occur that unexpected construction works take place in the surroundings. These works are usually carried out by owners, contractors or government organizations with whom we have no relationship and therefore we have no influence on these actions. In consequence, the guest assumes when making the reservation of the villa that neither HOMEFORGUEST nor the owner of the villa have any responsibility regarding the inconvenience caused by the works that are not carried out on behalf of HOMEFORGUEST.
- Satellite / cable television: If satellite or cable television is indicated in the description, this does not automatically mean that you can watch all the programs you want. The owners of the houses, mostly foreigners, use decoders that do not always capture all the international channels.
- Water, electricity and Internet: The cuts of the water supply, electricity and Internet are not common, however, the municipal and / or regional authorities, for different reasons, may agree to temporarily cut or limit the distribution. Under no circumstances may HOMEFORGUEST be held responsible for any inconvenience or damage caused.
12.- DATA PROTECTION. The personal data provided by the guest in the contact form and / or reservation form, will be incorporated into a file whose ownership corresponds to HOMEFORGUEST. The purpose of collecting and processing them is the administrative management of the service requested, the maintenance
of the established business relationships, as well as keeping you informed of new services and offers. In compliance with current regulations, HOMEFORGUEST guarantees that it has adopted the necessary measures and techniques to maintain the required level of security in accordance with the nature of the personal data processed. Likewise, we inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, with respect to your personal data, by sending a letter, accompanied by your ID, to the address indicated in the booking voucher. HOMEFORGUEST will not assign or communicate the data stored in its files to third parties, except in those cases in which such communication is authorized by the user, required by current legislation or if necessary for the provision of the requested service.
13.- NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE GENERAL CONDITIONS. In case of non-compliance of some of the general conditions contained in this document, HOMEFORGUEST reserves the right to cancel the rental contract with immediate effect and without prior notice, which may result in the immediate expulsion of the guest from the dwelling, the total loss of the deposit and the rental amount.
14.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION. For any particular matter not provided in these conditions, will be applicable, in any case, the Spanish legislation, as well as regional regulations. The parties, expressly waiving the jurisdiction that by law may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the courts and tribunals of the city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife for the resolution of any issue arising from the application and interpretation of this contract.